B.Ed : Unforgettable Moment in My Life part (1) (Htet Zaw Htoo)

B.Ed : Unforgettable Moment in My Life




On that day I felt very happy. To be exact, it was 29th November, 2012. It was the day when I got the letter in which officers from SIOE (now SUOE) informed me that I had got into it. People said that there are at least three happiest days for a person throughout his life. If so, it can be generally said that the day I got that letter belongs to the list of my happiest days. I applied for only SIOE in my application form and I felt worried about myself because I did not get any informed letter till the last days of November. I had thought about my future plan if I did not get into SIOE. However, fortunately, I did get information leatter on 29th November. As soon as I got it, I prepared to take what I need and go to the university as fast as I can. 

I went to SIOE as the very first time on 3rd December, 2012. On that day, however, we went there just for enrolling. In fact, I moved to SIOE on 4th December. Until now, I still remember each of moment and activity I did on the way of my first trip to Sagaing. Whenever I think back that time, I know how difficult it was. I have never been away with my family so far as I was in Sagaing. So the very first day at SIOE was really difficult for me. Everything and everyone around me were strange for me. I tried a lot to get used to them. However, fortunately, senior brothers, who helped me in enrolling process welcomed me friendly and instructed me what I needed to do and buy like their little brother. Since the first day, I became familiar with them and built a great relationship with them. I had to live at E-5 room in Mya Ayar hostel, which turned into woman hostel in 2014. On the first day I arrived there, any roommate had not arrived there. So I had to sleep alone that night. It seems as if nothing is more lonely and frightening than that night. I felt homesick seriously and cried secretly under blankets. At present, it is a happy moment but at that time, it was really difficult. 
On 4th December, some roommates arrived at our room. They seemed friendly and happy. Later they become my best friends. I still remember we talked a lot each other at the night and shared each of our experiences and our native villages. Oh, that reminds me! Before they arrived at our room, I went to the classes as the very first time. However, no class  there was. So I went to the department and bought some textbooks. I saw new and young teachers and I felt amazed. Frankly speaking, I did not think that some of them would become my favorite teachers. As far as I am concerned, I got only two textbooks on that day and I went back the hostel. After spending my second night with my new buddies, I went back home alone. It was the first time for me of going back home alone from such a far and strange place. Though I informed my father to take me from Sagaing at the night before the day I went back home as the first time, I just remembered the wrong number. So I was not able to contact my father. At that time, neither my father nor I have any phone. Even in our quarter of the village, there was only one phone. So my father went to the hostel but I had gone back home when he got to the hostel. I felt worried about my father on that day and dreamed of having a telephone at that time. Fortunately,  great good luck touched us and we had a chance to own a smartphone. 
This is the part (1) of the reflection of my B.Ed life. While thinking backwards my old memories in SUOE, I am practicing my writing skill. So maybe this is boring for you. Anyhow, thanks so much if you read this one. I will keep writing more parts of it. I will change my old memories into words. 


Part (2) is coming soon..... 

Comments